If your PC meets the minimum system requirements and you are experiencing low frame rates, slow or choppy performance, or long loading times, please follow the troubleshooting below:
1. Clean install your graphics drivers following the instructions below:
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
NOTE: If the issues in question occurred right after updating the drivers, install previous version and please report the issue to us.
2. Verify integrity of the game cache as described here
3. If you have any applications that are using overlay features, e.g Discord, Ubisoft Connect, Galaxy etc. disable their overlays or completely disable these applications.
4. Disable all unnecessary apps before launching the game. Including hardware monitoring and antivirus/anti-malware programs.
If the issue persists, report it to us using the "Contact us" button below, providing the following information:
1. Your benchmark results.
- In order to get them, first go to Settings and click "Run Benchmark".
- After that, go to the following location and compress the latest folder: %userprofile%\Documents\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\benchmarkResults
2. A video of the issue if possible. (attachment or link)
3. Your save file if the issue is limited to a specific location.
Make sure to provide all the files in the given save folder. You can compress the save file folder (e.g. to .zip).
Save files are located here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\