If your PC meets the minimum system requirements and your game crashes please follow the troubleshooting below:
1. If your Windows 10 version is below 1909, update it to the most recent one. To check the version of your OS press Win+R and open "winver".
2. Clean install your graphics drivers following the instructions below:
I. Download the latest Game Ready drivers using the following link: https://www.geforce.com/drivers
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
NOTE: If the issues in question occurred right after updating the drivers, install previous version and please report the issue to us.
3. Verify integrity of the game files as described here
4. If you have any applications that are using overlay features, e.g Discord, Ubisoft Connect, Galaxy etc. disable their overlays or completely disable these applications.
5. Disable all unnecessary apps before launching the game. Including hardware monitoring and antivirus/anti-malware programs.
6. Make sure you did not change the clock rate of your GPU and CPU. Any kind of overclocking or underclocking may result in flatline crashes and inadvertently cause permanent damage to your hardware.
If the above steps don't help, contact us using the button below.