If your PC meets the minimum system requirements and you are unable to launch the game please follow the troubleshooting below:
1. If your Windows 10 version is below 1909, please update it to the most recent one. To check the version of your OS press Win+R and open "winver".
2. Run the launcher (Steam/Epic Games/GOG Galaxy) as an administrator and then try launching the game.
3. Clean install your graphics drivers following the instructions below:
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.geforce.com/drivers
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
NOTE: If the issues in question occurred right after updating the drivers, install previous version and please report the issue to us.
4. Download and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (x86 and x64) - run the installers as an administrator.
5. Verify integrity of the game files as described here
6. If you have any applications that are using overlay features, e.g Discord, Ubisoft Connect, Galaxy etc. disable their overlays or completely disable these applications.
7. Disable all unnecessary apps before launching the game. Including hardware monitoring and antivirus/anti-malware programs.
If none of the above will help, please report the issue to us, if there is any information or error code displayed please make sure to include it in the description.