If you experienced a crash, please try clearing the cache as instructed below:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
This will perform a hard reset of the system, afterwards please check if the issue still occurs. If that sole procedure won't help, please check if loading an earlier gamesave proves helpful.