If you experience crashes, black screens, or performance problems while playing GWENT on Android, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Make sure GWENT is up to date, this article explains how to update apps: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en
- Make sure that your Android device is updated to the newest version of Android: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439?hl=en
- Shut down other apps running in the background, this article explains how to do it: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9079646?hl=en
- Lower the Graphics quality in the in-game settings under General category.
- Change Wi-Fi connection to cellular, or the other way around (if you use Wi-Fi make sure nothing is interfering with the stability of your connection, e.g. downloads/uploads, streams, other users).
- Restart your device.
- If the steps above won't help, try reinstalling the game.