Please ensure that you meet the conditions of a given achievement, you may check that with resources that can be found online. If you met the conditions and the achievement didn't pop up:
1. Make sure that your internet connection on Stadia is at least 10 Mbps. Test your connection here.
2. Wait a few minutes and don't close the game. An achievement may activate with a delay.
3. Disable any extensions and ad blockers. Try using your browser’s incognito mode.
4. Try clearing the cache of your device as described here.
5. If the achievement wasn't granted automatically after relaunching the game, try to trigger it once again (you may need to load a gamesave from before meeting the final condition).
If none of the solutions help and you would like to report a bug for investigation, contact us below.
Make sure to attach your save files. If possible, provide two save files: before meeting the conditions of a given achievement and right after. Your saves can be downloaded via Google Takeout.
If you’re sending more than one save file, specify the names or attach the screenshot of the relevant files, so we know which saves in particular you’re referring to.