Dolby Atmos is a surround sound format that allows you to immerse in the Night City even more. It allows you to hear sound details positioned accurately, coming from different directions around you, including the area above and below your character.
- Dolby Atmos for Headphones
Any headphones work in this case. Just remember, the higher the quality of the headphones, the better your Dolby Atmos experience.
- Dolby Atmos for Home Theater
Make sure that your Audio/Video receiver supports Dolby Atmos technology.
How to enable Dolby Atmos in Cyberpunk 2077?
- Download the Dolby Access application from Microsoft Store and install it.
- Open the app. If you are using Headphones, you can either purchase the access (one time purchase) or start a free trial. For Home Theater the access is free. All you need to do is to click the “Setup” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Next, go to Settings > System > Sound > Output > Device properties > Spatial sound > choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones or Dolby Atmos for Home Theater from the drop-down list.
- Launch the game and make sure to choose a corresponding Audio Preset (Settings > Sound > Presets)