Please try clearing the cache as instructed below:
- Power down your console
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox One.
- Wait for two minutes
- Plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One
- Monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from a white light to an orange light
- Turn the power on. This will perform a hard reset of the system.
WARNING! There is another possible solution, however, this may result in losing progress if cloud saving is not on (for more information on cloud saving please consult https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/cloud-game-saves-faq)
- Go to the console's settings / system / clear local saved games.
Upon re-starting the game should re-sync, become functional, and progress should be retained as long as the cloud is on.