Where to find information about your processor, graphics card and RAM?
- On the keyboard, press simultaneously Windows key and R.
- In the newly opened Run window type dxdiag and click the OK button.
- A window called DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. In it you will find several tabs:
- The first tab is called System tab where you will find System Information including: - the model of your processor under Processor - the amount of RAM that you have under Memory
- Under the Display tab (or tabs) you can find the name of your graphics card (or cards) under Name
How to determine if your processor and graphics card can run Cyberpunk 2077?
- Finding a graphics card performance hierarchy chart online and comparing one’s video card with our minimum (Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 470) can help you determine if your graphics card can run the game.
- Finding a Gaming CPUs performance chart and comparing one’s CPU with our minimum (Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310) can help you determine if your processor can run the game.