In order to redeem and download the soundtrack on the following platforms (note the option is only available for the Deluxe Edition of GWENT: Rogue Mage):
- Log into your GOG account
- Access the “Extras” tab located to the left of the “Play” button in GOG Galaxy 2.0.
- Click on the soundtrack to proceed with downloading
- The soundtrack will be downloaded to the location you have set under “Other downloads folder" in GOG Galaxy 2.0 “Installing, updating” settings.
Alternatively without a client:
- Access your GOG account and library in a browser (https://www.gog.com/account).
- Select GWENT: Rogue Mage
- Download the goodies from the “Extras” section on the right.
- Go to the Library in the Steam Client.
- Right click GWENT: Rogue Mage, select ‘Manage’ and ‘Browse local files’ afterwards.
- In the game folder that shows up, you will see the folder called 'Soundtrack'.